08/03/2009

Little Stars


Whilst browsing the many fabbo card making blogs out there I came across a card with this sentiment on it. My card is very similar to the original but I've added a few more embellies and changed the shape of the panel that holds the sentiment. I used paper from Nana's Nursery for each of the cards. I cut out the stars and heart, passed them through the Xyron and then sprinkled them with glitter. I fixed the heart to the star with a teeny button brad. I added a scalloped oval with white Bazzil swiss dot plain oval which holds the sentiment, a satin ribbon & bow embellished with a flower & fabric rose. Three gems along the ribbon finish it off.
Carts used:
Scalloped Oval & 'STAR'- StoryBook
Plain oval, star & heart- George
'a is born'- Zooballoo
Thanks for looking!
Heather

No comments: