08/03/2009

Dino-mite day!


This cute little fella is on the Paper Doll cart and I thought he'd be perfect for a little boy's card. I had this cute Dino paper and this little fella would look grrrrrreat with it! I had to flip him to get him to face the way I wanted and then I chalked him (which doesn't show up on the photo!) to add definition. I added a doodle black line around the edge and along the cut lines defining the legs & tail. I used a white gel pen on his feet & gave him a googly eye! I corrugated a piece of brown card with a Fiskars Texture plate as I haven't got a Cuttlebug, and added some great skin textured paper that I got in a pack from The Works. I cut out the word ROAR and the rest of the sentiment. ROAR was doodled in the same way as Dino. The exclamation mark was cut seperately by hand. I added a raffia bow (again from The Works)which I hope isn't too girly! I rounded the top right hand corner of the printed panel & layered it all up. I glittered Dino with Opal Dust which is a fab liquid containing teeny tiny sequins and specks of glitter. You can just about see it in the photo!
Carts used:
Dino- Paper Doll
ROAR- Animal Kingdom
sentiment-Zooballoo
Hope you like him!
Heather

No comments: