Here's another aperture front card ( I really must find a better word to describe these cards!) this time a wedding card. I used lovely Papermania wedding papers and chose 2 designs. The front of the card was covered with wedding script paper and the apertured front with lovely rose print paper. I added a strip of punched cardstock down the edges of the card and a scalloped, embossed oval around the aperture. The heart was cut from silver mirr (x2) and pink pearlised cardstock. The pink portion was adhered to one silver heart with foam pads, a piece of cord adhered to the back and then the 2nd heart adhered to the completed front heart with foam pads. This was then suspended from the centre top of the oval with a glue dot- don't remove the clear backing from the dot as it will stick to the front of the card when you put it into the envelope. 'Wedding' was cut from more pearlised card and adhered flat below the aperture. A sheer bow, blooms, leaves and pearl sprays complete the front of the card. The inside was completed with a punched border and a simple sentiment panel.
Scalloped oval- Ashlyn's Alphabet
Thanks for looking!