01/03/2009

A New Home?


I got this paper yesterday- it's the Daisy & Dandelion A5 paper collection from Design Objectives and it's very pretty & only £2.99 for 30 SHEETS! How's that for value?!!! I cut a house out of spotty brown paper, layered it over polka dot pink paper and added a frill round the eaves of the roof. I added glittered pink hearts to the roof & the door. I adhered a piece of paper with scalloped edge to the bottom part of the card after wrapping a piece of polka dot ribbon around it. I added a bow & layered flower. I then stuck the house onto the card and added tiny pink glittered hearts above the chimney. The sentiment was cut from patterned paper, The HOME was cut in card first and the paper letters stuck onto it. This was then added with foam pads to add dimension. Three Papermania adhesive pearls were added to finish it off.
Cart used:
House & sentiment- Don Juan
Thanks for stopping by!
Heather
Hope you like it

No comments: