22/07/2009

Only YOU



Here is another card along the same lines as yesterday's. This time I used the 'You' sentiment and papers from My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow collection. I covered the front of the card with stripy green paper over which I put another panel covered with strips of 3 different papers. A mint green velvet ribbon and bow were tied around this panel & a layered flower added. I cut a white panel and matted & layered it onto green card. I cut out the sentiment from orange leaf print paper & black paper for 'only'. These were adhered flat to the white panel which in turn was adhered to the front of the card with foam tape. I cut out a '4' and 'me' and adhered these inside the card.
Carts used:
You- Graphically Speaking
4- Lyrical Letters (Jumbo font)
Only & ME- Lyrical Letters (Loupy Lou font)
TTFN!
Heather

No comments: