23/07/2009

Sisters....



Remember I said that A Child's Year wasn't only for kiddies cards? Well here's the proof! I've got loads more ideas for this cart..all it takes is a sentiment, which was what inspired this card. Isn't the sentiment lovely? I thought that the two little girlies could be sisters.. couldn't they?! Anyway, that's what I made them! I cut out the girlies from black card and applied them to a scalloped frame which was shadowed in blue. I covered the front of the card in 2 designs of paper with a punched border beneath the paler panel. I added a strip of ribbon to the pink portion and a bow to the frame along with some layered flowers. I cut the 'Sisters' part of the sentiment from pink card with a blue shadow and the 'by chance' from black paper. The inside sentiment was made in the same way. I added some Cosmic Shimmer glitter to the frame and 'Sisters'
Carts used:
Scalloped frame- Ashlyn's Alphabet
Two little girls- A Child's Year
Sentiments- Ashlyn's Alphabet
Thanks for stopping by!
Heather

No comments: