30/08/2008

Shoes to die for!!!


This one if for all the lovely ladies who have attended my most recent workshops at JDI. We made simple shoe toppers (amongst others!) and so I thought I'd show them all what could be done with them!
The shoes were cut from fabulous glitter paper which is the only one that I would recommend for Cricut owners. This stuff doesn't shed glitter like the standard glittercard does so subsequently it won't jigger up your mat or blades! this is the most incredible value paper- it costs just £2.99 for 12 A5 sheets! The glitter content is amazing and really twinkles in the light. It's just GORGEOUS!!
Recipe as follows:
Glitter sheets- Crafttime
Paper- Lola's Boudoir download from Pink Petticoat
Ribbon- from my stash
Flowers- likewise!
Crystal Brads- Papermania
Black card- Papermania
Shoe- Cricut Wedding Solutions cart
Scalloped oval & 'DIVA' cut from Cricut Storybook cart
White embossed paper- Doodlebug Designs
Happy crafting!
Heather
p.s If you get the opportunity buy the Storybook cart. I think that it the BEST cartridge so far!It has the most beautiful,intricate cuts and you won't regret it!!!

No comments: