18/07/2008

Wedding shaker card



This card, which can easily be adapted for any occasion was made with the 'Accent Essential' cart. I downloaded an image from the internet and printed it onto photo paper. I made the frame plus a shadow,adhered acetate to the back of the frame and made a shaker box in the usual way. it is filled with pink and white heart shaped confetti . I covered a tent-fold card ( i just love these!) with lilac card and covered the bottom half of the card with DP from Dovecraft -I trimmed the edge with scalloped scissors- then mounted 2 strips of paper onto card to strengthen it ,wrapped ribbon around them both and mounted them over the patterned paper with large foam pads. Layered flowers from my stash and lilac rhinestones are used for decoration. Although you can't see it very well the words 'Mr & Mrs' have been adhered to the card under the panels, then glittered surprise, surprise!!.

Thanks for looking

Heather

No comments: