18/07/2008



This is another cute image from PP. this is Lola Rose!

I thought that the umbrella would be ideal for this card given the sentiment! The image has been coloured with Marvey pens and then cut to shape with an oval coluzzle template, then it has been mounted onto blue and yellow cardstock, trimmed with scalloped scissors. The DP is DCWV the sentiment again is PP and has been adhered with dimensionals and the flowers are probably Primas The lettering is cut from yellow cardstock with a blue shadow using the All Mixed cricut cart. at 1" ( the 'under the' is cut at 3/4" ). People who know me and my cards know that I glitter just about everything and this card is no exception!

Hope you like it! Please leave comment- I won't bite!!!!

1 comment:

Anice said...

You can't beat a card with spots on! They are always my favourite. I like the way you have laid out this card it's really well balanced. Great work!
Anice (Funky Hand)