18/07/2008

Not just for wrapping parcels......

I made this card last week for my sister Valerie and her hubby Steve's 25th Anniversary. The beautiful image is courtesy of Clinton's Cards!! It is the most exquisite art deco wrapping paper and it comes in three designs and colours. I decoupaged the image and then mounted it onto grey and silver card keeping to the colours in the image. The background paper is PP and Cuddly Buddly (both downloads),ribbon from The Range and adhesive pearls from my local craft shop Jendenink Craftworks (who's lovely owner is my boss- or The Boss as she likes to call herself!! Hi Jennifree!!!!) Below the bow is a beautiful filigree pearlised heart shaped button (shank removed)The image has been adhered with large dimensionals. The photo isn't very clear-sorry!!!- but the background is grey swirls and the panel is roses. The wording is cut from pearl grey c/s (DCWV) using 'Stone Script' at 1 1/2" .My sister and BIL are sunning themselves in sunny Mexico at the moment.Lucky beggars!!
Thanks for looking!
Heather

No comments: