21/06/2012

Congrats Graduate!!!!

My hubby's secretary Debbie asked me to make her daughter a card for her graduation this month. I actually made this one at work because I had a very small Cricut workshop a couple of weeks ago and was able to make something myself! The card is in the colours of Sophie's gown- blue and gold- her degree being in Occupational Therapy. I used papers from an old Papermania pack from yonks ago. The card was covered in blue paper matted onto gold mirri, with a white matted textured cardstock panel in the centre of the card. I cut a mortarboard from pearlised black card and added a blue pearlised tassel. The diploma was cut from ivory, white and gold pearlised cardstock with a blue ribbon. 'Sophie 2012' was cut from blue glitter card matted onto gold mirri. All the elements were adhered with foam pads. A smattering of gold pearls  and a blue Prima bloom over a white organza bow completes the card. Carts used:
Mortarboard- Everyday Pop-Up Cards
Diploma scroll- Wrap It Up
Sophie & 2012- Winter Woodland
I have a couple more Graduation cards to make. No1 son Krishnan graduates from Queen Mary's on 13th July (Law) and his lovely girlfriend Sofia graduates on 15th July (History & Politics) from the same Uni.
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather xxx

No comments: