06/02/2012

Our Anniversary......

It was our 22nd wedding anniversary on the 20th of last month and this is the card that I made for my hubby. I used My Minds Eye papers from the All Boy 12x12 stack, and a Z-fold card base. I added a standard panel to the front of the card with an Argyle print and some ripped checked paper. A piece of hessian ribbon was adhered across the panel before it was adhered to a cream coloured mat. I added a wooden button to the ribbon. The heart was cut from cardstock, then a piece of beige handmade paper was adhered to it and ripped away around the edge of the heart. It was adhered to the panel with foam pads.
I cut the 'you & me' (adhered with foam pads) and 'anniversary'(adhered flat)  sentiments from textured pearlised cardstock. A bluey-green Prima rose completes the front of the card.
I added a computer generated verse to the inside
Carts used:
Heart- George
Anniversary- Don Juan
You & Me- Sweethearts
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather xxx

No comments: