01/01/2012

Have a SUPER day!........

 Happy New Year everyone! I've been neglecting my blog over Christmas so I'm getting my finger(s!) out today to show you the card that I made for my youngest brother Nick for his 43rd birthday which was on 12th December. I'd just taken possession of a new cart and it has this great Superman image on it. So I dug out some sparkly blue and holographic cardstock to make the base card which is an A5 Z-fold. I cut the cityscape from silver holographic cardstock and adhered it along the bottom edge of the card. Superman was cut from black, flesh, blue & yellow textured cardstock, then adhered with foam pads to the front folded back section of the card.
I cut a circle from more holographic cardstock and added a '43' cut from blue sparkly card. The completed circle was adhered to the card with foam pads. The name and sentiment were cut from holographic card and adhered flat. A smattering of punched stars completes the card.
Carts used:
Superman- Summer Celebrations
Circle- George
Cityscape, '43'and both sentiments- Plantin Schoolbook
Well, that's Christmas over for another year! It comes and goes so quickly doesn't it? Now it's nose to the grindstone preparing for all new Workshops starting next week. No rest for the wicked!!
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather xxx

No comments: