08/02/2009

A little Princess...


When I saw this paper by Imaginisce I thought that it would make gorgeous cards for a little princess! I used three different designs and beacuse they are double-sided I mixed & matched them. The card on the right is a very simple layout using 2 papers & I added a crown on a scalloped circle and a layered flower with a paper rosebud as it's centre, layered onto a ribbon bow. The card on the left uses the same crown but it has been put at the top of a scalloped oval with a cascade of flowers on either side. The sentiments are a little different but either sentiment could be used on each card.
Carts used:
PRINCESS- StoryBook
for our/a little- All Mixed Up
Scalloped oval- StoryBook
Scalloped circle-Graphically Speaking
Crown- Home Decor Solutions
Thanks for taking a look!
Heather

No comments: