04/01/2011

I love my Mummy.....


OMG!!!! I have THE cutest cart EVAH! I aquired Car Decals a couple of weeks ago and if you think that all you can make is sticky-on things for your car windows,THINK AGAIN PEOPLE!!! This cart is packed with the cutest characters on planet Earth, from babies to toddlers, schoolkids to teens, mums & dads to grannies and grandads and not forgetting the cat, dog and goldfish! It also has relative phrases like 'my kids are better than your kids' (aren't they all?!)and some other decal type cuts. If you make cutesy or kiddy cards (or cards for kids to give) this is the one for you.
I chose this cute Mum for todays card. The paper is the new Dovecraft Forever Friends Springtime A4 pack. The card base is a z-fold cut to fit a 7 x 5" envelope.I cut the Mum from blue cardstock on a white shadow. I added a couple of punched hearts in different sizes (one on her lips and the other on her dress) and a pearl on her handbag.She was adhered with foam pads to the front panel over a ribbon trimmed punched border. A floral arrangement was added to the left hand corner of the front panel. 'I (heart) My Mummy' was created with blue glittercard and a large punched heart. The letters were adhered flat and the heart raised on foam pads. Three additional punched hearts were added to complete the card.
Carts used:
Mummy decal & sentiment- Card Decals
Another bonus with this cart is that it has the Cricut bug face on it!..3 diffrent versions no less!
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather xxx

No comments: