06/07/2010

Happy Birthday Chelsea!....



Today my great-niece Chelsea is 5- Happy Birthday Chelsea!- and this is the card that I made for her. It's a super DL, a piece of A4 folded in half lengthways. I made an envelope for it from a piece of A3 paper from an Artist sketch Pad as I hadn't got an envelope to fit. I used DCWV papers, Smirk ribbon and self-adhesive floral trim from Dovecraft. 'Chelsea' was cut from sparkle card and the no 5 was cut from pink spotted paper. 'Chelsea' was adhered with foam pads and the no 5 adhered to a pink scalloped circle topped with green spotted paper. I added a punched border to the inside of the card with 'happy birthday' cut from more pink sparkle card.
A small net butterfly adhered to the no 5 and gems adhered to the centres of the floral trim finishes the card.
Carts used:
Scalloped circle, plain circle, 'Chelsea' & '5'- Winter Woodland
Happy Birthday- A Child's Year
Thanks for looking!
Heather xxx

No comments: