15/01/2010

Bee happy!.....


I got my Paisley cartridge yesterday after waiting 2 months for it... and oh! it was worth the wait! It's chocca block full of whimsical icons, from the cutest bees & butterflies, and mushrooms to teen clothes, MP3 players and mobile phones..the list goes on! This cute little fella jumped from the handbook and said "make meeeeee!..." So I did! I used scraps of bazzill for the bee and both of the flowers..in fact this cart is ideal for using all those little bits of cardstock that you can't bear to chuck away. All of the icons have got a retro feel about them so you can use zany colours or even patterned paper scraps. I used an easel format card again, papers from DCWV (I knew that that bumblebee paper would be used one day!) and a scrap of yellow gingham paper. I added some spotty ribbon and plenty of glitter. This would make an ideal kiddies card or even one for a fun-loving friend.
Carts used:
Bumblebee & flowers- Paisley
Scalloped rectangle- Celebrations (Key 5 with blackout enabled)
Bee Happy- All Mixed Up
Thanks for dropping by, and have a great weekend!
Heatherxxx

No comments: