05/11/2009

Happy Birthday Vicky!


This is a card that I made for a friend of no.2 son. I used some funky freebie papers from Simply Cards & Papercraft (I think!) This card is a tent fold lying on it's side. I rounded the corners then added a piece of the pink & yellow paper. I cuttlebugged a piece of yellow cardstock and applied this to the front. I added a piece of black & white polka dot sheer ribbon with a layered flower. The girl on a scooter (I lurve this icon!) was cut from pink sparkle card from The Range-their kiddies craft section has some great stuff in it! I added a teeny tiny bow to the girls hair and some gem flowers to the basket. I cut a flower border and the name from black sparkle card, then added a brad on a scalloped circle to finish.
Carts used:
Girl on scooter- Sweethearts
Floral border- Stamping Solutions (using fit to length option- decide how long you want the border to be, adjust size dial then hit 'fit to length'. The machine will calculate the cut, then hit 'cut')
Name- Ashlyn's Alphabet
Scalloped circle- Winter Woodland (you can use Graphically Speaking or Storybook)
Thanks for looking!
Heather

No comments: