15/07/2009

Lovebird Anniversary

It's my sister and brother-in-law's wedding anniversary tomorrow and this is the card that I made for them. I folded the front of a card back on itself and covered it with this lovely paper from My Mind's Eye called Bloom & Grow. Contrast paper was adhered to the back of the card. I cut out the love birds & heart from pink mirri card and a shadow from white card. The birds were accented with my dressmaker's wheel then adhered to the shadow with foam pads. I added some green dotty paper behind the heart and raised the heart with foam pads. A voile ribbon bow and cream paper rose were added. A couple of pearls were used as eyes on the birds. Happy Anniversary was cut along with a shadow and raised on foam pads below the birds, along with pearl accents in the top right hand corner.
Carts used:
Lovebirds- Wedding Solutions
Happy Anniversary- Beyond Birthdays
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather

No comments: