10/01/2009

Sweet on you!


This card is made with the new Papermania 12x12 pack. It's quite a large square - 8x8. I layered up some love hearts sweety paper with dark pink,cream & brown Bazzil. A ribbon with a bow & heart-shaped brad was added before being adhered to the card base. I cut out a gorgeous cupcake from the new Home Decor Solutions cart ,which has a sugar sprinkle top- you can't see from the photo but it is glittered! After cutting out the top I ran it through the Xyron -pattern side down- then sprinkled it with glamour dust glitter. I cut the cake case from silver mirri and layered it all up onto a brown shadow and added a tiny pink heartshaped brad to the heart shaped hole in the top of the cake. I then cut a sentiment with a brown shadow- the 'sweet' is also glittered- and placed it all around the cupcake.
Carts used:
Cupcake- Home Decor Solutions
Sweet- New arrival
I'm & on you!- All Mixed Up
Hope you like it!
Heather

No comments: