10/01/2009

Love you

When I saw these new Papermania 12x12's I just had to have them. Although they are strictly speaking Valentine papers you could use some of them for other occasions too. I went with pink & brown for this card. It's a tent fold which I covered with plain brown paper. I then scalloped a piece of pink Bazzil with Fiskars border embossing punch and then adhered a strip of heart paper onto it leaving a small border at the top. I wrapped brown satin ribbon around it and then added a bow. The panel was raised on large foam pads. I added a heart made with another design from the pack and some pink & brown card and embellished it with a layered flower & brad. I cut out a sentiment * added three pink heart gems. Very simple but pretty don't you think?
Carts used:
Heart- Doodlecharms
'Love you'- Calligraphy
Thanks for dropping in!
Heather

No comments: