01/08/2008

Ahoy There Matey!!!


Sorry,this photo is rubbish but I hope that you can see the essential elements in it! We all struggle with mens cards but they really aren't that hard to make and men are interested in other stuff besides footy and beer!!
This trio have cricket,ties and jolly Jack Tars as their theme.
Recipes as follows:
Cricket- Paper by Dovecraft,embellishments by CraftyBitz from The Paper Mill and sentiment from George & Basic Shapes
Ties-Paper and rub-on by Papermania,
hand knotted ties made from ribbon scraps and jewelled brads,'DAD' cut from Beyond Birthdays
Ahoy- Paper by K & Co, embellishment by CraftyBitz , 'ahoy' cut with shadow from Opposites Attract (Opposite enabled) brads from my stash & rub-on from Papermania
These cards practically made themselves!!
Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These cards are great, as always. Now I dont have to wait until Wednesday's to see your latest creations. Love the blog. Will be checking back often. Claire

Daisy Chain said...

Hi there

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and a special thank you for putting me on to IMAG-E-NATION it is a fab site. I have put a link for it onto my blog for future use, and if anyone else is looking for something similar.

I see you live in Fareham. My sister lives there too, and I miss her so much when I can't get down to see her.

You have a fab blog, I will add your link to my blog if that's ok, and I'll call back to see you real soon.

Love Debbie xx