10/01/2009

I adore you!


I 'adore' this card! I used the new Home Decor cart for this. I wanted to make a card with the word 'adore' on it & was sure that I had a cart with this word on it but could I find it?! So when this cart came into the shop on Wednesday I snaffled it! It is a huge 8x8 square tent fold. I used papers from the new Pink Petticoat download collection, Old Fashioned Girl. I layered up a love sentiment paper onto black & red cardstock and attached a ribbon bow. I glittered up a red heart brad (just cover it with glue-I used a glue pen- & dip it into glitter. Glue dots works too) I cut out a heart and covered it with Bronte script paper (PP download) and shadowed it with black cardstock. I added another glittered heart brad. The sentiment was cut from red card and shadowed with black. 'Adore' was covered with red Stickles.
Carts used:
Adore- Home Decor Solutions
I & you - Calligraphy
Heart- George & Basic Shapes.
Hope you like it!
Thanks for looking
Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I cannot see how else to contact so am leaving you a comment. Would be interested in coming to one of your Cricut classes and wonder if you could e-mail me with the details?? lyngregory17@btinternet.com

Thanks! Lyn :)