20/10/2008

Snow White for Amy


I have three delightful little girls as neighbours and always make them a card for their birthdays-that was one reason why I bought the two Disney Princess carts. I'm not really a Disney fan but I will use these carts as I know enough little girls to justify buying them!
The images are lovely but take an age to construct and are A RIGHT FAFF!!!
I made this pretty pose of Snow White, mounted it onto a scalloped circle and put the whole lot on a card covered with white Doodlebug embossed paper. 'Snow White says Happy Birthday AMY' is from several carts (as per usual I'll list the in a mo) I finished the card off with tons of glitter and a bitten-into apple!
From now on I'll only list the carts I used as the rest is self explanatory I think!!
Carts used:
Snow White image- Happily Ever After
Snow White (word)- as above
says & happy birthday- Zooballoo
AMY-Storybook
Scalloped circle-Accent Essentials
Apple- Happily Ever After
Thanks for taking a look!
Heather

No comments: