02/12/2011

You Go Girl!........



I've got another card made with the beautiful 'Dreamcatcher' papers from First Edition for you today. This one went together really easily as there are only two cuts to it.
I did some simple matting and layering with two different papers and added a shaped panel which I embossed. I wrapped a piece of wide spotty ribbon around the bottom of the panel, adding a bow. The sentiment was cut from pink and purple Papermania shimmer cardstock and adhered to the panel with foam pads. I added a WOC floral arrangement, a smattering of pearls and a heart shaped pearl to the panel beneath the bow.
Carts used:
Shaped panel- Lacy Labels
You Go Girl- Phrases
I'm hosting a Swarm tomorrow, so for the ladies who are coming you'll need any Christmas carts that you have. As usual there'll be carts to borrow if you don't have any, and plenty of inspiration!
See you tomorrow, and to everyone else, thanks for visiting today!
Heather xxx

No comments: