21/02/2011

Choo-choo two!......


I've a kiddies card for you today.. a little boy's card in fact. I used fab papers from the Playtime collection by 3 Bugs In A Rug and a twisted easel base card. I utilised the train on the paper, so that it looked as though it was chuggin' across the card. I added a star border with added punched stars, and I also added some more punched stars above the train's funnel. A circle cut from spotted paper and shadowed with red card holds the Happy Birthday sentiment. A large square (too large on reflection!) holds a HUGE no 2 (eh what?!)This was cut from blue glittercard shadowed with red and adhered with foam pads.I cut a train from the patterned paper and adhered with silicone glue to the bottom of the no 2. A smattering of punched stars completes the card.
Carts used:
'2'-Life's A Party
Happy Birthday- A Child's Year
Circles-Winter Woodland
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather xxx

No comments: