12/12/2010

Extreme skiing!.....


It's my youngest brother's birthday today! Happy Birthday Nick! Nick used to work in France at a Ski resort a good few years ago, and still skis now, so I thought that as he has a Winter birthday I'd theme my card around winter sports. I used DCWV papers in icy blues and used tones of grey shimmer card for the skier. I used a z-fold card base and positioned the skier so that he is slightly off the front of the card. The skier was shadowed with silver mirri and I used more silver for 'Nick' which was embossed and adhered to the card with foam pads. I added some white glittercard to the blue panel on the front of the card to give the appearance of snow along with the word 'Extreme' cut from 2 shades of grey shimmer card and shadowed with mirri. This was adhered with foam pads.'Happy Birthday' was cut from grey shimmer card and shadowed with silver mirri.I added some silver card candy to complete the card.
Carts used:
Skier & 'Extreme'-Dude Cricut Lite
Happy Birthday-Stamping Solutions
'Nick'- Nifty Fifties
Thanks for visiting today!
Heather xxx

No comments: