18/11/2010

From The Heart......


I'm just loving these Prima roses at the moment (what's not to love?!) and I'm using this particular arrangement quite a lot. There isn't too much to this card because the paper is so pretty. The side panels have no embellishment on them as the paper alone is too pretty to cover up! I just added some glitter randomly. A EK Success Chain border punch was used for the horizontal panel, I just added some lilac ribbon across the centre of the ribbon, a bow to one side & white pearls to the other. The shaped panel was cut from more patterned paper with a lilac shadow then adhered with foam pads to the large centre panel. I added an arrangment of Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts roses and some pearl sprays (also WOC). The sentiment was cut from Purple glitter paper and adhered flat. A smattering of white pearls complete the card.
Carts used:
Shaped panel- Winter Woodland
Sentiment- Stamping Solutions
Thanks for dropping in!
Heather xxx

No comments: