11/06/2010

Mwah!, Mwah!....



Here's a little bit of silliness for you to start the weekend! I've had this lovely, lip-print ribbon for yonks and have only just broken into it to make this! I used the Dovecraft Back To Basics pack and a very simple layout using 3 patterned papers. I wrapped the heart print panel with the lippy ribbon and added a sumptuous bow. I cut some Mick Jagger-ish lips from hot pink (oh yes it is!) mirror card with paler pink blackout behind. 'Mwah! mwah!' was cut in individual letters, adhered onto paler pink mirri and then cut out in one piece. These were adhered at an angle with foam pads on the square panel below the lips. I added a bloom and pink punched glittercard hearts. Another pair of lips embellish the inside of the card.
Carts used:
Lips- Indie Art
Mwah! Mwah!-Ashlyn's Alphabet
I've seen a preview of the new 24 Lite carts and I have to say that if we don't get them on this side of the pond (it appears that they are exclusive to Walmart!) I shall spit nails! IT'S CRUEL I TELLS YA! Those bloggy gals over the pond get to play with them, but us European/Rest Of The World gals have to sit & drool in vain! Typical of Provocraft to neglect US as usual!
Rant over! Have a great weekend and to my Swarm ladies- see you all tomorrow!
Heather xxx

No comments: