25/03/2010

Mirror, mirror......



I told you I loved that layout didn't I?!!! Well, here's another card made with the very same layout. This time I used a fab mirror cut. I used papers from DCWV Citrus Stack and some blue & silver mirri card. I cut the complete mirror from silver mirri then cut the frame from blue mirri. I adhered them together with Anita's tacky glue. This stuff is FAB and I use it now for almost everything..it's particularly good for sticking mirri to mirri & glittercard to glittercard. I embellished the mirror with some gold gems & a rose. I then finished the card with ribbon, layered flower, floral gems and sentiments cut from blue glittercard. You could change the wording on this card to 'Looking FAB.... at 40!' for that special lady's special birthday.
Carts used:
Mirror- Forever Young
Both sentiments- Lyrical Letters (Jumbo font)
Thanks for dropping in!
Heatherxxx

No comments: