18/01/2009

You & Me


Sorry if I'm boring you with this paper but I love using it! A couple of cards for boyfriend & girlfriend to give each other! I made the boyfriend's card less fussy than the other one, omitting ribbon and more femine embellishments, and saved those for the other card. Just a simple 'me & you' sentiment was used. I went with the colours on the paper choosing a choccie brown for the boy and a candy pink for the girl. I added punched hearts to the figures and above the heart on the male card. Double-faced ribbon ( I just happened to have the perfect colour!) and bows were added to the female card along with a scalloped border using a Martha Stewart punch . Would a stockist please make these available over here-pretty please!!! They are available from the States, quite reasonably priced, but the shipping is about $11!!!!
Carts used:
'me & you'- Graphically Speaking
Girl & boy figures- Going Places
Heart- George & Basic Shapes
Hope you like them
Heather

No comments: