09/06/2014

HOWZAT!!!!!!!!

I made this card a couple of months ago for Rhea's hubby Phil, but Rhea's mum Mary gave me the wrong date and it went to him on her sister Menai's fiancé Krish's birthday instead! Oops! Never mind. It's his birthday next week so he can hoik it out of the drawer and put it out!
Phil loves playing cricket, so I went to www.printableheaven.co.uk and downloaded a sports collection which included this cricketer and background papers. The image is a pyramage, which after assembling I matted onto blue cardstock, and adhered it to the front of an  8" square card, decorated with the cricketer paper and 'cigarette card' paper. I stamped 'Happy Birthday' with Memento black ink above the image, and added cricket balls cut from some ancient paper in my stash. I added acrylic bubbles to the balls to make them shiny. 'HOWZAT!' & 'PHIL' was cut from pale green cardstock shadowed with blue.
All the elements on the card were adhered with foam pads/tape.
Cart used:
HOWZAT ! & PHIL- Hannah Montana
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather xxx


No comments: