11/02/2014

Handy Man.......

I made this card last December for my youngest brother Nick's birthday. Nick works for a company that maintains properties for a housing association, so I thought that this tool belt would make a very apt card. I used papers from Papermania's 'Wellington Bear' pack. The fab tape measure is from a Making Cards For Men special edition from a year or so back.
I cut the tool belt from brown and tan cardstock and added 'real' tool charms to the pockets. 'Nick' was cut from silver mirri and embossed with a 'metal plate' embossing folder then adhered to the card with foam pads. 'Happy birthday' was cut from black mirri and adhered flat to the card.
Three 'screw' brads completes the card.
Carts used:
Tool Belt- Handyman Lite
Nick-Opposites Attract
Happy Birthday- Stamping Solutions
Thanks for looking!
Heather xx


No comments: