14/07/2012

Graduation cards.....

I thought I'd pop back with the cards that I made for Krishnan and Sofia. Krishnan took a photo on his phone and e-mailed it to me, although the image is a little bright as the cards are on the windowsill. Still, I hope that you can see them ok.
The cards are both A4 in size. Krishnan's card holds a mortar-board (cap) and scroll, and Sofia's a girly graduate. Sophia's card is purple because she likes the colour, and is not the colour of her Faculty. She'll have a brown stripe on the cowl of her gown on Monday. I made the graduate look like Sofia by changing the colour and length of the hair. I also added some polka dot ribbon and a Prima bloom.
Carts used:
Krishnan's card:
Mortar-board- Everyday Pop-Up Cards
Scroll- Wrap It Up!
Sentiments- Stamped
Sofia's card:
Girly graduate- Paper Doll Teen Scene
Sentiments- Stamped
Thanks for dropping by!
Heatherxx


No comments: