30/10/2011

Magical Millie......

One of TheGirliezNextDoor had a birthday last Wednesday, and this is the card that I made for her. I pulled out one of my fiddly Disney carts (I try to avoid using them if I can!) and found Flora, one of the cute and cuddly Good Fairies from Cinderella. For the purposes of this card I flipped her to face right (this is something of an obsession- I think it's something to do with being right-handed) Flora was cut from Papermania shimmer cardstock and was adhered to the card with foam pads. The papers are from First Edition's Sweet Owl 8x8 stack. I added a punched border, some swirly ribbon and a polka dot prima flower with a blinged brad centre. I also added a burst of stars to the end of Flora's wand by adhering some glittery punched stars to some very thin strips of acetate. 'Happy Birthday' and 'Millie' were cut from dark pink glittercard and adhered flat.
Carts used:
Flora- Disney's Happily Ever After
Happy Birthday- A Child's Year
Millie- All Mixed Up
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather xxx

No comments: