01/04/2011

Thanks so much!.....


I haven't posted a double twisted easel in a while so here is one for you today. I've used this cute pot before on a couple of Mother's Day cards but I thought that I'd use it this time for a Thank You card. I used papers from the Dovecraft Sugar & Spice 8x8 pack. The flower pot and shoot was cut from different colours of textured cardstock, chopped about and re-constructed. It was then adhered to a scalloped embossed circle and a bloom added with silicone glue. The sentiment was cut from pink cardstock shadowed with brown, then also adhered to a scalloped circle. Both circles were attached to the panels with foam pads.
A punched, ribbon trimmed border creates the stop.
Carts used:
Shoot in pot-Wall Decor & More
Scalloped/plain circles-Winter Woodland
Sentiment-Stamping Solutions
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather xxx

No comments: