20/01/2011

Happy Anniversary....


It's our Wedding Anniversary today...21 years!...Cripes!!!...Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it?!! Happy Anniversary Dear!
I used a bog-standard card base for my card and some fab Papermania 'Elegance' paper. I kept the design simple (in my opinion the ONLY way to go on cards for men!)but it does have a little flourish on it. I used beautiful gold cardstock that has a slub silk look to it,and some plain mirri cardstock (which was embossed after cutting)The heart flourish was adhered to a striped band running across the card to which I added a piece of gold ribbon. A heart shaped brad was adhered with silicone glue to the centre of the heart aperture. This adds a splash of colour to the card.'With Love' was cut from mirri card then shadowed with gold card and adhered to the card with foam pads..on reflection I think that the sentiment is a tad too big but never mind.
I added some gold card candy to complete the card. You can't have a look at the inside 'cos it's private!!!
Carts used:
Heart flourish- Wall Decor & More
With Love- Sentimentals
Thanks for looking!
TTFN!
Heather xxx

No comments: