19/09/2010

Let It Snow.....

Aaarghhh! Why can't I get out of Christmas Mode??!!! My everyday-mojo has taken a hike and when I look at my everyday stash I can't think of a thing to do with it! My Christmas stash has developed a magnetic attraction and it's still only September...I'm going to be drowning in Christmas cards by the time December arrives!
Oh well..
For today's card I'm showing you another Easy Easel (these are just as ruddy addictive!) made with Dovecraft's Christmas Fancy papers. I cut 'Let It Snow' from aqua glittercard with pink accent letters. This was mounted onto a scalloped circle and adhered to the front of the card over a punched border. I added a ribbon bow to the 'stop' along with some layered snowflakes cut from glittercard and embellished with gems. Snowflakes also adorn the top border and the scalloped circle. The smaller white snowlakes are punched.
Carts used:
Let It Snow- Winter Frolics
Larger snowflakes- When It's Cold Outside
Scalloped circle/plain circle- Winter Woodland
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather xxx

No comments: