28/04/2010

Trains & boats & 'planes......



I've a very masculine card for you today. I've used this layout a lot and you will see evidence of that over the coming days...here we go again I hear you yell! I used paper from a GORGEOUS paper stack by DCWV called The Natural Stack(The Range £19.99), and it's crammed with scrumptious browns & coppers. I covered the front of the card with a mixed pattern paper and cut three 2 1/2"squares from different papers, matted onto gold mirri. I added a long panel to the left of the card and then arranged the three panels, overlapping, leaving a place for a sentiment. I cut the 3 icons from gold mirri and adhered them to the squares with foam pads. I added gold pearls to the squares and 2 brown buttons sewn onto gold mirri punched circles. The inside was decorated simply with the addition of scrolled gold mirri corners.
Carts used:
Train,boat,'plane & Scrolls-Heritage
With Love-Sentimentals
Thanks for dropping by!
TTFN
Heatherxxx

No comments: