15/02/2010

Shop 'til you drop.....


I just lurv these shoes! You can make so many different styles by changing papers or by embossing which I have done here. I cut the shoes from pink & blue mirri card, then embossed the pink uppers with a crocodile skin effect embossing folder. I added a tiny punched flower and gem ...Jimmy Choo eat your heart out! I used paper from yonks ago by Dovecraft, covering the front of the card, then added an embossed panel on a blue mat. I edged the blue mat with an MS punch. I added ribbon and a handbag charm then adhered the panel to the card front with foam tape. I cut a smaller mat onto which I adhered the shoes. I added a layered flower, some gems and the 'shop til you drop' sentiment cut from glittercard. I made another mat for inside the card and added the 'it's you day' sentiment which I glittered with glitterglue.
Carts used:
Shoes- Forever Young
Shop til you drop- Paisley
It's your day- Stamping
Thanks for looking!
Heatherxxx

No comments: