26/02/2010

Call me!....


How delish is this phone?!!!! In the booklet it's quite masculine looking and quite plain so I decided to pretty it up a bit. I cut the phone twicw- once in mirri and again in glittered paper. I cut the appropriate pieces from the paper phone & adhered it onto the mirri base. I added some detail with a dressmaker's wheel and a large green pearl to the centre of the dial. I adhered the phone to a frame cut from pink card and patterned paper. I made an easel card (I can't make enough of these!) and used papers from Deena's Penny Lane and green cardstock. I punched both edges of cardstock strips (this takes patience!) to make the stop and the trim for the top panel. I added ribbon and layered flowers, some pearls & loads of glitter glue to finish,
Carts used:
Phone, frames & 'Miss You'- Sentimentals
Call Me- Lyrical Letters
Thanks for stopping by today!
Heatherxxx

No comments: