12/01/2010

Just for you!...


Well, I'm back! I've done everything that I needed to do for my workshop tomorrow so I can concentrate on my blog! I've been very naughty on the cartridge front too! I've ordered 4 new ones ( I MUST BE NUTS!!!) 2 regular and 2 Special edition...Paisley (I've waited 2 months for it to get back in stock!) Forever Young, Love Struck & Mother's Day. I'm gonna have such fun next week when they all arrive...It'll be like Christmas all over again! Anyway, back to the card. I've used an image again from the Forever Friends pad used in a previous post and new Papermania papers. The card is an easel card and this time I used a square panel holding the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment as the stop. I added the usual ribbon, layered flowers and gems. I cut the Just For You sentiment from glitter card and adhered it with foam pads.
Carts used:
Both sentiments- Stamping Solutions
Thanks for dropping by today... and I look forward to seeing 'my' ladies tomorrow!
Heatherxxx

No comments: