03/12/2009

From The Heart....



The papers used on this card are new ones from Papermania. The colours are lovely (pink, chocolate, duck egg blue, aubergine) and the paper has a linen texture to it. The paper I used has birdcages on it, and I teamed it with chocolate polka dots. The contrasting cardstock is Gemstones which I embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. I cut out the scalloped border using the 'Fit To Length' feature and the frame was cut from the same cardstock & shadowed with polka dot paper. I cut out the leaves from Gemstones. I added brown satin ribbon, flowers & pearls and the sentiments cut from polka dot paper & shadowed with the Gemstones cardstock.
Carts used:
Scalloped border, frame & leaves- Accent Essentials
Sentiment- Stamping Solutions
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather

No comments: