15/04/2009

Sweetheart...A new cartridge & a warning!


I took possession of this little beauty last week! It isn't available over here yet-so being impatient I ordered it from Hallmark Scrapbook in the States as it was due for release over there mid to late March. I have ordered carts from Hallmark before and they have been delivered to my door no problem. This time however I had to collect it from the local Parcel Force office where I had to pay £6 VAT & £8 handl;ing charge (£8 quid!!!) before they would give it to me! I was spittin' I can tell you because I've never had to pay VAT on stuff ordered from the States before. The very nice man at the depot told me that they had doubled the size of their holding room in anticipation of more items coming from abroad requiring VAT to be paid (although he did say that they do it on a 'random' basis). So ladies, just bear that in mind if you order stuff from overseas. I've got 2 more carts to come from Hallmark in June so it will be interesting to see if I have to pay extra for those too!
Anyhow,back to the card. I borrowed the layout from another blog and added a few little extras. I used paper from the glitter stack & Sweet pad from DCWV. I added a ribbon bow, gems and flowers with ribbon flowers at the centres. I glittered the sentiments inside & out.
Carts used:
Shaped rectangular panel- StoryBook
Oval & shadow- George
Sentiments & filigree edge heart- Lyrical Letters
Hope you like it & thanks for looking!
Heather

No comments: