01/05/2009

Delightful!



Chandeliers seem to be everywhere at the moment so I thought that I'd go with the flow with this one! Sorry about the poor photo BTW! I wanted the chandelier which was cut from black mirri card, to look as though it was hanging, so I suspended it from a 'pelmet' cut from a piece of contrasting paper by Pink Petticoat. The main backing paper is from Clare Curd by Papermania. I used hot pink card for contrast. The white panel is Dotty Bazzil edged with a Fiskars border punch. I wrapped hot pink ribbon around the 'pelmet' and added a bow & large layered flower. Although you can't see them, there are black Papermania gems on the droplets of the chandelier. I also decorated the inside.
Carts used:
Chandelier- Home Decor Solutions
Sentiments-Lyrical Letters (Loop De Loo font)
I'll post a better photo of this card soon!
Thanks for looking!
Heather

No comments: