04/01/2009

Baby Blessings


Who doesn't like making baby cards? I made one very similar to this for my niece Terri when she had her new baby girl Holli just before Christmas. I used DCWV Nana's Nursery (boy & girl stacks) for these cards. I used 4 different designs of paper,matting and layering them. I cut a scalloped circle to hold the pram which was cut twice- once from silver mirri and once from polka dot paper. The silver outline pram was then stuck onto the dotty pram. I wrapped ribbon around the panel and added a flower trimmed bow with a brad. Three miniature buttons and a sentiment finish it off. I don't know whether you can make it out but the scalloped border beneath the flower has been punched and embossed with a Martha Stewart border punch but a Fiskar's punch would suffice or even scalloped scissors!
Carts used:
Scalloped circle & pram- Graphically Speaking
Sentiment-Wild Card
Thanks for dropping in!
Heather

No comments: