06/12/2008

Happy Birthday Mum!


It was my Mum's birthday last Saturday so I made her this card. I posted it on Thursday (in good time I thought!) and she hadn't received it by Saturday..nor Monday...Tuesday... You get the picture! Then she phoned me Thursday to say that Dad had picked it up from the PO and had to pay 14p extra postage.Bloody cheek! I put a LARGE stamp on it!! Anywho, I stepped out of my comfort zone with this card and indulged in some stamping. I stamped the calender onto white card(that was my 1st attempt,didn't like it-too much of a contrast to the vintage look-ditched it!)I re-stamped onto beige paper and it looked right! I added some flowers lovely satin scalloped ribbon some brads and a Cricut generated sentiment-et Voila!
Carts used-
MUM- Storybook
Hope you like it!
Heather

No comments: