31/03/2014

To Have And To Hold......

I made this wedding card last year after seeing something similar on a blog. I used an A5 card base and some lovely burgundy print paper from my ancient stash. I matted a piece of cream pearlised cardstock onto some burgundy pearlised card who's long edges were punched with a MS heart punch. I added a piece of the patterned paper, some pretty lace and burgundy sheer ribbon to the cream panel before adhering it with foam tape to the burgundy panel. The panel was then adhered centrally to the front of the card with foam tape. I cut the delicate heart from cream pearlised cardstock and matted it onto a burgundy 'blackout'. I added a length of fine silver cord to the top of the heart, then adhered it to the card front, slightly offset, with foam pads. 'To Have And To Hold' was stamped with burgundy ink onto a die-cut label and adhered to the bottom of the panel with foam pads. A diecut branch and ferns, sheer ribbon bow, large WOC bloom and smaller burgundy carnations, a pearl heart and a liberal smattering of pearls completes the card.
Cart used:
Bride & groom heart- Love Struck
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather xx

No comments: