26/07/2011

You Float My Boat......

The ladies who come to my Cricut workshops will recognise this card as I made it for the 'Men's Cards' workshop. The backing papers were from a download, unfortunately I can't remember where I had them from! The panels were matted onto red cardstock, and I added a blue panel embossed with a 'Wave' Fiskars Texture Plate. I cut the motor boat from silver mirri then backed it with white glossy cardstock, cutting away the excess. I added a red mirri 'go faster' stripe then adhered the boat to the blue panel with foam pads. The sentiment was cut from red mirri with blue mirri highlights, then adhered below the boat with more foam pads.
A trio of Card Candi Dots completes the card.
Carts used:
Boat- Father's Day Seasonal
You Float My Boat-Just Because Cards
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather xxx

No comments: