19/07/2011

Have a merry day!.......

OMG!! HARRY POTTER ROCKS!!!
Went to Port Solent on Sunday to see HP2...It was fantastic...worth all the hype.. and a fitting end to the HP saga. We saw the 2D version as we'd heard that the 3D effects weren't brilliant...and we weren't disappointed. Go and see it if you can, but take a hankie!
Anyhoo, on to the card. Another super simple one along the same lines as the Ferris wheel card a few posts ago. I used papers from the First Edition 'Bird Song' 8x8 stack. I embossed a piece of white cardstock and adhered the carousel- or merry-go-round depending where you come from!- which was cut from Papermania shimmer cardstock, with foam pads. I decorated the carousel with some gems and a rose and sheer ribbon bow. Green ribbon was wrapped around the white panel before it was adhered to the card  front with foam tape. I used the same stickers that I used on the Ferris wheel card, for the sentiment, but again a computer generated Safmat sentiment would work just as well.
Cart used:
Merry-Go-Round- Carousel Lite
Thanks for dropping by, and thanks for the lovely comments left for a couple of my previous cards. I really appreciate it!
Heather xxx

No comments: